Thursday, February 9, 2017

Why Volo?





I became interested in the town of Volo, Illinois after a visit to the Volo Auto Museum and a strange experience that was repeatable in their Antique barn.  The experience was paranormal and I'm still investigating the situation.  As I dug deeper into the history of the town and the land, I became very intrigued and compelled to write about it.  Most specifically, it was the story of Henry Wallace Gale ( a deceased Civil War soldier who is said to be haunting the barn at the Volo Auto Museum) that grabbed my attention.

I began researching and ending with more questions about the founders of this town that was originally called Forksville, Il and was incorporated as the town of Volo as recently as 1993.  I continue to research Volo and the surrounding area that has a real mystery to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment